West Des Moines, Iowa — Homesteaders Life Company, a national leader in preneed funeral funding, held its annual sales meeting and recognition banquet last week in San Antonio, Texas. During the event,
the company recognized account executives for providing exceptional service and delivering results for their funeral home customers.
Senior Account Executive Brandon Full (East Region) was named the Homesteaders Account Executive of the Year. The award recognizes the account executive who best exhibits the qualities required to provide superior support to funeral home customers. Full joined Homesteaders’ team in 2007.
“Brandon exemplifies the characteristics that make the Homesteaders account executive program such an important part of the value we bring to funeral homes,” said Dan Lodermeier, Homesteaders’ VP-Field
Sales. “His knowledge, experience and dedication to the profession are tremendous assets to his customers.”
Full was also recognized as the East Region Account Executive of the Year and was inducted into the prestigious Pioneer Club. Several other Homesteaders account executives were honored during the event, including:
• Jamie Dravecky, Central Region Account Executive of the Year
• Nicole Henderson, Rising Star Award
• Jill Lambert, West Region Account Executive of the Year, West Region Territory Development Award, PartnerPointsÒ Service Award, Territory Management Award
• Bob Mollenkopf, East Region Territory Development Award, Highest Annual Volume Award
• Joan Schoborg, Pioneer Club Inductee
• Renae Shay, Home Office Account Executive of the Year, Home Office Territory Development Award, Positive Attitude Award, Pioneer Club Inductee
• Gary Weisenbach, Central Region Territory Development Award, Commitment Award
• Home Office Region, Region of the Year
Since 1992, the Homesteaders account executive program has helped the company provide top-quality service and business support to its funeral home customers. This program is part of Homesteaders’ ongoing commitment to customer success and promoting the value of funeral service.
Homesteaders Life Company, a mutual company owned by its policy holders, is a national leader providing products and services to promote and support the funding of advance funeral planning and end-of-life expenses. Visit homesteaderslife.com to learn more.