WHEELING, IL—Looking to dazzle with your business acumen and high-powered skills? Head to Las Vegas this winter for the Cremation Association of North America’s annual Cremation Symposium. The stage is set for February 26-28 at the Paris Las Vegas Hotel, and CANA has booked a glittering cast of cremation experts for a riveting education and networking extravaganza. These rock stars understand how to build a successful cremation business, motivate staff, and connect with consumers who are interested in the products and services you offer.
This year’s theme is CANA’s Got Talent—placing the unique skills of funeral industry professionals squarely in the spotlight. In this competition, everyone wins, with inspirational business ideas and practical takeaways crafted for immediate implementation.
- Bill Hermann is a nationally touring and highly sought-after Wedding Entertainer and Master of Ceremonies. He brings his show-stopping talents to emcee the Symposium, demonstrating the possibilities for an unforgettable Celebration of Life in 500 Weddings and a Funeral.
- CANA Supplier Members take the stage for The Supplier Showcase: Tips and Tools to Help You Shine in the Workplace. These industry pros will provide practical, easy to implement strategies and solutions so you can do what you do best—serve families with the highest degree of professionalism and compassion.
- Lori Salberg shows you how to share the spotlight by Developing a Collaborative Growth Culture. Re-invigorate your organization by fully engaging employees and improving the performance of the business overall.
- Not to be upstaged, CANA Members showcase the strategies that set their businesses apart from the crowd and appeal to consumers in search of distinctive care.
- In Marketing with Flair, Lindsey Ballard facilitates a presentation where attendees don’t just talk marketing. They’ll share actual successful attention-grabbing materials and the strategies behind them so you can develop your own winning campaign.
- Our closing number jumps the shark with Green Funerals: Best Practices and Solutions. Learn to captivate the crowd with best practices, innovative solutions, and successes in the green funeral field via insights provided by Grace Griffin and Darren Crouch.
- Sessions covering a wide range of topics, including strategies for setting your business apart, creating spectacular celebrations of life, and learning from colleagues
- 7 hours of CEUs to get your year started off right (Academy-approved)
- Over 40 exhibitors with fresh ideas and innovative solutions
- A break from the winter doldrums with a trip to Las Vegas!
The Opening Act
Choose between two CANA-hosted events to set the stage on February 26, 2020! Back by popular demand, the Art of Selling Cremation 3: Preneed Summit sets your preneed program up for success. Or join us for the first CANA Crematory Operations Certification Program™ (COCP™) of 2020.
Be a Champion!
Join your colleagues center stage and get your ticket for CANA’s 2020 Cremation Symposium this February 26-28, 2020. The complete program schedule and registration information is available at www.gocana.org/cgt or by calling the CANA Box Office at 312.245.1077. Watch a video preview of the convention.
Founded in 1913, the Cremation Association of North America (CANA) is an international organization of over 3,300 members, composed of funeral homes, cemeteries, crematories, industry suppliers, and consultants. CANA members believe that cremation is preparation for memorialization.